If you’ve been running an online business, then you know how frustrating it can be to drive your own traffic to your shop.
Despite your best efforts, it just seems to not have worked out for you
You have worked on SEO, posted on Facebook and Instagram, but then it hits you....
YOU DON'T CONTROL OR OWN THESE WEBSITES!
You wonder how these other companies can continue to grow when Etsy traffic has declines, Facebook changes their algorithm and Instagram doesn't show your posts anymore.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN:
WELL IT CAN HAPPEN!
IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH...
Then building an email list is your answer!
Let me walk you through what my email list has done for me....
1) I have made over $83,000 in 2016 because of my email list.
2) Every time I have a sale, I get PayPal notifications due to my email subscribers reading and engaging with my email. Yes! That means what you think it means, I'm making money!
3) I recently launched a limited edition design that was available for a limited time and only available to my email subscribers and I made over $1000 from this ONE style.
4) I get sales from my email list subscribers even when I am not emailing them. Thanks automation!
5) When I wanted to clear out of some stock, I set it on sale with the discount they can't refuse and was able to clear out of my limited stock within 4 days.
In this training, I will teach you everything I know about building an email list AND what to email your customers in order to start making money from your list.
This is the exact things I have done to build a engaged audience.
Take a look at the course curriculum below:
1. Even simple math can tell you that the more subscribers you have, the higher the chances that you will make more money with your email list. Just imagine that you convert 3% of people who open your email, to buyers. If you have an email list of 500 people, and only 100 people open your email then 3 people would make a purchase. Cool right? But what if you had 5,000 people on your list and 1,000 people open your email? That would mean 30 people would make a purchase every time you sent out an email to your subscribers. If your average sale is $50, that could mean $1,500 for every email sent instead of the original $150 when you had a smaller list!.
2. Do I even have to remind you? You don’t own Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or Facebook. They have changed their algorithms without telling you a thing in advance! This has made it harder for you to reach your target audience (the one you worked your butt off to build.)
But with your email list, you actually OWN it! It can't change on you or decide that it won't show some of your followers.